Announcing the board
Illinois Theatre is delighted to announce it’s first Alumni Advisory board! The board consists of alumni that represent the diversity, breadth of careers, and a variety of accomplishments of graduates from the Department of Theatre at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. They will serve as advisors to the department head and producer of Illinois Theatre, as well as mentor students, providing input and resources to bolster student training and education, and maintain theatre arts at the forefront of the campus community and beyond.
Inaugural Alumni Advisory Board members include:
- Cody Chen (MFA 2011, Stage Management)
- Annah Feinber (BFA 2009, Theatre Studies)
- Ann Joseph-Douglas (MFA 1998, Acting)
- Jeffrey Lieber (BFA 1991, Acting)
- Jack Mehler (BFA 1989, Design & Technology)
- Susan Muirhead (BFA 1994, Acting)
Learn more about each member on the new Alumni Advisory Board page.